by Tracy Vanity
It’s Devil’s Night Bizarros! Time to play some pranks, set fire to shit, and hail Satan! You can even name your cat, dog, or kid, after a demon.
Speaking of animals, here are 6 animals who surely came from the depths of hell or were at least named after The Dark Lord.
1) Ayam Cemani (Gallus gallus domesticus)
2) Jacob Sheep (Ovis aries)
3) Satanic Leaf Gecko (Uroplatus phantasticus)
4) Satanic Nightjar (Eurostopodus diabolicus)
5) Anopheles Mosquito (Anopheles gambiae)
6) Blackdevil fish (Melanocetus johnsonii)
“The female lurks in the dark, drawing in prey with her glowing lure, while the male attaches to her like a blood-sucking parasite. Females can swallow prey larger than their own bodies.”
This post may contain affiliate links. Further details, including how this supports the bizarro community, may be found on our disclosure page.