Lots of great books are coming out this fall, and here are two you should go ahead and buy ahead of time…
All Monster Action
“Fuck, I wish I thought of that. . .”
—Guillermo del Toro, director of PACIFIC RIM and PAN’S LABYRINTH, after being accosted in the Iliad Bookshop
“‘80s vintage horror with a contemporary edge. An exemplary wordsmith, his prose sticks a needle in your brain and gives it a twist.” —LAIRD BARRON, author of The Imago Sequence & Other Stories
Whether on the sun-kissed beaches of a nameless South Pacific paradise or in the suffocating dungeons of retail Hell, the misfits of evolution and mistakes of misbegotten science are battling, breeding, and feeding. And they’re looking at you. . . .
Preorder your copy directly from King Shot Press
Kill Your Neighbor
When Emma and Kip Dupree bought their first home together, they got a lot more than they bargained for. They wanted to get out of the city and get on with their lives on the quiet cul-de-sac. Instead, an object of obsession brings their lives to a screeching halt.
- Who is the woman living next door?
- Why does she do the curious things she does?
- Why do Emma and Kip feel like their lives have been so disrupted?
- How do they get her to stop?
- The Duprees are only sure about one thing: the social contract must be upheld at all costs
Preorder your copy at Amazon